Sew Jersey is an Authorized Service Center for Brother, Bernina, Janome, Necchi and Elna.
We have two on-site technicians and can service all brands, makes and models of Sewing Machines.
Our Turn-Around Time is approximately 7- 10 Days.
Bench Charge is $50.00
Basic Service Starts at $99.00
- Needle bar height
- Hook timing
- Feed timing
- Belt tension
- Gear spacing
- Motor speed
- Complete blowout
- Bobbin case cleaning tension spring cleaning
- Sewing head brush out
- Motor blow out
- Primary drive shaft bearings are oiled
- All moving sections of the shuttle assembly and sewing head are oiled through
- Proper grease for gears is applied after cleaning the gear teeth properly
- The upper tension is set to the bobbin tension so that the factory setting is set and the stitch is properly balanced on both sides so the stitch is properly locked.
- Obstructions to proper stitch creation is checked, burrs, pressure foot damage, or needle plate damage
- Pressure bar pressure is set to create the proper stitch
Test Sew Out
- Primary stitch functions are tested with multiple needle positions in at least three stitch tests
- The feed functions are also tested in several length settings and reverse functions
- Embroidery samples for embroidery machines